Dr. Katherine T. Kelly's Evolution
With 35+ years of direct clinical experience, Dr. Kelly doesn’t just believe in helping others to heal; instead, her mission is to help them to evolve.
The survival of our species depends not only on our ability to maintain and improve physical health but also the health of our souls. For years, scientists have stated that the human body has, for the most part, evolved as far as it is going to. Therefore, we must turn our focus to the vitality of our soul if we are not only to survive, but to thrive, which will allow us to evolve beyond our current state of being.
Dr. Kelly has undergone her own ‘evolution’, beginning her career as Coordinator of Alcohol and Drug Education at Indiana State University. She was later recruited to serve as the Director and Treatment Coordinator of a private traumatic brain injury program in the community. Following the completion of her training, she accepted a position as an Assistant Professor and Director of Behavioral Science in the Department of Family and Community Medicine at Wake Forest University. She later entered private practice and founded/owned Branches Holistic Health and Wellness Center. She realized she could make a greater impact elsewhere, so she left that adventure to make room for her other main passions — writing, speaking and consulting.
Specialized Training in Traditional and Holistic Health:
- Skills Training for Mind/Body Change (Mind/Body Institute of Harvard University)
- Extensive training in Advanced Nutritional and Integrative Medicine for Mental Health Professionals (various organizations)
- Certified Mental Health Integrative and Integrative Medicine Provider (CMHIMP)
- Hypnosis Practitioner (New England Society of Clinical Hypnosis)
- Executive and Personal Coach Training
- Pranic Healing Training for Physical and Mental Health Concerns
- Reiki One, Two and Three
- Light Body and Vibrational Medicine Training
- Crystal Wisdom Training
- Aromatherapy Training (Aromahead Insitute)
- Certified Soul Realignment Practitioner
- Past Life Regression Therapy training (with Brian Weiss, MD, Weis Institute)
- Trauma Sensitive HeartMath Certification: The Resilient Heart (HeartMath Organization)
- Studied with Peruvian Bridge Worker and Healer Jorge Luis Delgado
- Studied with various energy and soul-healing practitioners and mentors