WHAT'S INCLUDED AND TRIP PRICING
Awakened, Alive, and Awestruck in the Andes
A Soul Health Journey through the Sacred Sites of Peru
Postponed—New dates to be announced
Katherine T. Kelly, Ph.D., Author and Speaker,
"The Pioneer of Soul Health"
Jorge Luis Delgado,
Peruvian Spiritual Teacher and Guide
Awakened, Alive, and Awestruck in the Andes has been specially – and soulfully - designed to open you to a whole new world! The ideal journey of transformation takes you out of your everyday experience of the human condition so you can more clearly see what you need to do to align your life for optimal living.
If you're wondering if this trip is right for you, ask yourself:
- Have you always wanted to know more about the sacred sites and ancient cultures of Peru?
- Do you want to explore these powerful and mystical sites with knowledgeable guides and shamans?
- Are you searching for a deeper understanding of your ultimate soul path and life purpose?
- Do you want to overcome any obstacles that block your ability to fully manifest what you want and need?
- Do you long for a more peaceful and loving way of life?
- Would you like to travel with like-minded souls who are also on their transformational journey?
If so, join us on this Soul Health journey to one of the most amazing and life-changing places in the world!
This trip has been designed to immerse you both in the richness of the Incan and Peruvian cultures and into the depths of your own heart and soul. Combining these efforts in such a magnificent place provides the primer for taking your life forward in a much deeper and enriched way.
Highlights of your adventure:
- Full-service package including all ground, air, and water travel within Peru
- Beautifully designed and modernly equipped accommodations
- Guided visits to multiple sacred sites and energy centers of Peru
- Ceremonies and teachings led by authentically-trained teachers and shamans
- Opportunities to experience the Incan and Peruvian cultures through visiting museums and marketplaces, as well as through strolling through the thriving streets - both old and new
- Daily chances to taste the amazing Peruvian cuisine, take in the unmistakable sounds of local music, and become enthralled with the awe-inspiring sites all around you.
Click the following links for more information or to register for your trip: